Solvent free, Biodegradable Cleaner
HP Clean is a professional solvent-free cleaner. It is a concentrated, acid free cleaner and degreaser that removes natural soiling, unpleasant odours and natural pollutions. It is powerful and secure and has a broad spectrum.
HP Clean is a completely biodegradable cleaner & water soluble. A clean substrate is the first requirement for any bonding or finishing. With HP Clean, TEC7 now has a high-quality all-round cleaner in its product line.
HP Clean Benefits
How To Use HP Clean
1. Cleaning and degreasing with normal soiling
- Apply HP Clean to the dirt or grime (always from below to above).
- Rub in, rinse with water and rub dry.
2. Cleaning and degreasing if heavily soiled
- Apply HP Clean to the surface and allow to work in for +/- 5 minutes (depending on the degree of soiling).
- When applied to vertical surfaces we recommend working from the bottom up.
- In case of heavy soiling and porous surfaces, scour with a semi-hard brush.
- Afterwards rinse with clean water.
- Repeat if necessary.
3. As a strong in-depth cleaner (e.g. oil stain in concrete)
- Squirt TEC7 Cleaner on oil stain and allow to work in for min. 5 minutes.
- Scour lightly with semi-hard brush and once again squirt with TEC7 Cleaner.
- Allow to work in for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Now apply copious amount of HP Clean to the soiling and allow it to work in for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Scour lightly with semi-hard brush.
- Once again apply HP Clean to the soiling and allow to work in.
- Remove the dirty soap residues with clean water using a garden hose, or even better a highpressure cleaner.
- If necessary, this treatment may be repeated.