Tec7 Remove All
Remove All for Persistent Chemical Reside
Tec7 Remove All penetrates deposits and unbinds them from the substrate. Old layers of paint peel off; cured sealant comes off the substrate and polyurethane foam residue softens, making them easy to remove. Remove All evaporates extremely slowly, enabling it to completely remove very persistent dirt deposits. It is environmentally friendly, fire safe and easy to use.
- Cut off as much of the residue as possible (polyurethane foam, selant, etc.).
- If possible, sand the top coat of paint, also of graffiti. This helps the product penetrate faster.
- Remove dust and dirt.
- Apply plenty of Remove All and allow to take effect depending on the application.
- Remove the loosened dirt.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Always rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Remove All Product Warning
Remove All penetrates the deposits and unbinds them from the substrate. Consequently, you should always test the resistance of the substrate.
Extra caution is advised on: lacquered and painted surfaces, powder coatings, laminate, veneer and other glued top layers, printed surfaces
This removal product is not a stripper and therefore requires more time for some applications. After removing the dirt deposit always rinse abundantly with clean water. Little to no result on pure silicon and very old, thick layers of paint.
Find A Stockist Near You
Our products are available in over 70 stockists across Australia.